Friday, March 20, 2009

Teaser


I've gotten the okay to go ahead and post this cover image for a project in the works created and written by the uncanny Ryan Cody and illustrated by myself. This particular piece was our very first artistic collaboration. It's been a long time since I've pencilled for another to ink, but Ryan knocked it out of the park. He makes me look a lot better than I really am. And Ryan will tell you he's not a colorist, but what he's doing on these pages is unreal. You've never seen a coloring style like this.

Any publishers out there looking to add a cool sci-fi book to their publishing schedule should drop us a line.

4 comments:

mattcrap said...

awesome to hear there'll be more Godlewski goodness out there, buddy

scottygod said...

It's not out there yet. It still needs to find a home.

MJ Fletcher said...

Great work.

scottygod said...

Thanks, Marc.