Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hero Initiative Wolverine Cover


I was lucky enough to be asked to participate in this year's Marvel/Hero Initiative charity cover event. 100 artists are given the opportunity to illustrate 100 sketch covers to be auctioned off for the Hero Initiative, a foundation that helps comic creators in need. When I know the auction details, I'll post them here. All 100 covers will be collected into a hardcover book. It was quite an honor and I hope to get asked back next year.

5 comments:

Doc Shaner said...

Looks good man. That panel trick on the back cover is a great idea.

mattcrap said...

effin love it, man!
The Magneto and Sabretooth are my favorite parts. They'll ask ya back next year, don't worry.

Anonymous said...

Outstanding son!!!

scottygod said...

Thanks, fellas. It was stressful, but quite an honor.

Ryan Cody said...

Christ, after seeing this, Ben's, Tony's and Alberto's, I feel really bad about mine. Way to make a guy feel crappy. Thanks.